ads

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Kometes Drift OM BooyakaMix


I get people asking me "What's your inspiration to make this music?" and to be honest, it's all in the track's name.

Every part of the track was meant to reflect a feeling of floating freely in space, seeing every start shine and every bright thing go past. Once, on a night with a clear sky, I just happen to find myself staring at the sky. Coincidentally a comet went by, and - like a true DJ - inspiration just smacked me right in the head.

I opened my laptop, opened Ableton and just started fueling my inspiration with space-like themes and after a few hours, I got my first prototype.

Do you know what the name means? Kometes means Comet and Drift is the action it is doing. I was in absolute euphoria once I made the name and my energy to finish the track increased, day and night for a few days, I've spent my time in front of my laptop.

One goal. To create something the satisfies my burning inspiration. And, finally, this was created.

Kometes Drift. by OM BooyakaMix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of All time

My Blog List

booyaka mix's Fan Box