ads

Monday, June 8, 2020

Taking the new Traktor DJ 2 FREE DJ APP FOR DESKTOP AND iPad





Just download the new Traktor DJ 2 FREE DJ APP FOR DESKTOP AND iPad

and I have tried it out on my laptop it's good.

TRAKTOR DJ 2 has good sync for anyone that cant beat mix in this video I use it, it makes DJing easy TRAKTOR DJ 2 keeps everything on-beat – so you’ll always be in the flow. turn off sync to do things the old-school way

TRAKTOR DJ 2 also lets you edit beat grids

If you want to jump around the track using Hotcues or loop a section that really hits the spot Traktor DJ 2 has your back

Effects TRAKTOR DJ 2 has good Effects I like the gate I wish Serato DJ had it

I like its QUEUE & RECOMMENDATIONS

Add the tracks you want to play next to a special playlist to keep them on-hand and get recommendations on what to play next based on the track that’s playing.


This is a nice APP to get I give it a 10


So if you want it, get it at

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/traktor/dj-software/traktor-dj-2/



If you own a YouTube Channel get Up to $7.50 USD in Basic Attention Tokens  for your Channel and more

brave



follow me at COS TV

where you get paid for your videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of All time

My Blog List

booyaka mix's Fan Box